Monday

A BRIEF INTRO

My aspiration for this blog is to explain the painting process. However, I want you to know that even though I work in the studio almost every day, I will not be working only on this painting. I usually have several things that I work on at one time. I've just wrapped up a large still life painting, which has stalled my work on this new series. Between the once a week figure painting, contemporary still lifes, plein air painting, small studies, and larger landscapes done in the studio, I stay pretty busy. So, "The Painter's Progress" is not giving you the full picture of all that I do but, it will give you a better understanding of what an individual painting entails.
If you wish to see some of these different genres of painting that I do, please check out my website at:
www.nancyhunterart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment